The department of General Medicine deals with the prevention, diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of various diseases. It serves as the first point of contact whenever a patient visits the hospital. A general physician conducts a physical examination of the patient and then recommends necessary tests and diagnostic procedures. The results of these tests, the general physical examination and symptoms are then correlated to arrive at a final diagnosis. Depending on the final diagnosis, the general physician gives the necessary treatment (usually medication) to the patient or refers to a specialty department for further treatment. The department of general medicine at NIRVAN SUPERSPECIALITY CLINIC is favored by a multitude of people owing to the fact that is a convenient one-stop-solution. Add to this, the presence of talented specialists, modern diagnostic services to make this the all-round solution that patients seek.
We cover below services :
|1. Thyroid related problems|
|4. Infectious diseases|
|5. Pain management|
The department of general medicine provides treatment for the following :
• All types of fevers
• Infections affecting different organs of the body
• All metabolic diseases and endocrine diseases such as diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, obesity.
• Blood pressure
• Stomach aches, infections like vomiting, diarrhea and jaundice
• Infectious diseases
• Respiratory diseases like asthma, allergies, lung infection, cough, sinusitis, pneumonia & TB
• Disease of the joints and limbs, backache
• Problems like headache, muscular weakness, epilepsy.
Think of Nirvan superspeciality clinic,as a single doorway to your health care needs. From Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Physiotherapy, Internal medicine to specialist physicians and surgeons, The Nirvan team works together with one goal in mind: what’s right for you.
Nirvan Super Speciality Clinic
Nirvan Super Speciality Clinic, Sheikh Sarai, Phase-2 Pocket : L-8A Malviya Nagar